Donation for conservation
Are you inspired by our actions to keep Byron Bay beautiful?
You don’t need to be a Byron Ranger to assist in our conservation efforts. By making a donation to Byron Rangers, you can give our conservation projects the ultimate boost. Here are just a few projects your donations support:
- Rainforest tree planting and regeneration
- Byron Bay Wildlife Hospital
- Tree planting and dune care / regeneration - 4 separate projects in the Byron Shire
- Beach clean ups - various beaches around Byron Bay
- Sea turtle rescue / support
- Sea bird rescue / support
- Tree planting and bush regeneration - 14 separate projects in Byron Bay, Ballina and Brunswick Heads
- Building wildlife nesting boxes for possums, gliders and other native wildlife (after losing their homes in bushfires)
- Farm projects - to help farmers get back on their feet after fires (clean up work / bush regeneration / fencing work)
- Training more wildlife rescuers in the area
We appreciate any and all assistance in making the world a better place.